How To Get Started
How To Get Started With Doo-Wops Delivery
When do you deliver?
- During the winter months we deliver Tuesday in the evening from 5 pm-9 pm to avoid broken glass bottles and frozen items.
- During summer months we deliver Wednesday from 4 am-7 am
When do I have to order by?
- We kindly ask you to place your weekly order by Thursday at 11:30 PM so we can deliver you items on time.
- If you forget to place your order by Thursday at 10:30 AM please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to update your order.
Can I Add last minute items or Cancel at any time?
- You may edit your order at any point by Thursday at 10:30 AM, If you are past the cutoff time email us and we will do our best to update your order.
- You may cancel your order at any point before the cutoff time on Thursday, if you wish to cancel your order after the cutoff please email us and we will be happy to help.
- If you wish to leave us and cancel any future orders, just log in and cancel any recurring order.
- You may also call us or email us to cancel any future orders
Where do you leave my items?
- We ask that you to leave a cooler or an insulated milk box outside so we can put all your goodies in there. If you have a large order leave an extra cooler or insulated milk box.
- Remember to leave your cooler or insulated milk box in a visible spot.
- Please make sure that your house number is visible for our driver.
- We love all dogs at Doo-wops Delivery, However for the safety of our driver we ask you to make sure the cooler or insulated milk box are kept in a safe area for our driver to complete the delivery.
What areas do you deliver to?
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Ringwood, New Jersey
- Wanaque, New Jersey
Is there a delivery fee?
- Yes, we charge $2.99 delivery fee.
- As a new customer you will receive your first two weeks delivery for free.
Do you have a minimum order?
- Yes, we have a minimum order of $15.
What do i do with my glass milk bottles?
- The Bottles you receive are One-Way Bottles which means they should be thrown in the recycling bin once they are empty.
Bread And Pastries
- Bread And Pastries are delivered Tuesday.
- For Bread your order has to be in by 11 am 2 days before desired delivery date
- For Pastries your order has to be in by 11 am 1 day before desired delivery date